On 01Apr15, Stephane Bortzmeyer allegedly wrote:
> [I am not a big fan of the idea, because I see it as useful mostly for
> big public resolvers and I am not a big fan of big public resolvers.]

It's also useful for big "private" resolvers too. Such as those run by
ISPs, mobile phone networks, large corporations and research networks
that have a national or global footprint and multiple ingress points
into their network.

If you're a Comcast or a Verizon or an AARNet serving potentially vast
numbers of customers over a large footprint, how different is that
from a public resolver in the context of this draft?

Mark.