I¹ve revised based on the reviews and discussion on list.

Based on discussion, this informational draft includes discussion of
whether and how to populate PTRs. It includes some ways PTRs are used. The
recommendations are intentionally light, and I think reflect consensus.

There were a couple of comments I did not include:
The document still makes recommendations, but very carefully balanced
ones, reflecting consensus.
The discussion of privacy extensions is still terse; it isn¹t clear to me
what additional discussion is needed.
Someone suggested "do nothing" as an option; based on consensus, I have
kept "Negative Response."
I kept discussion of having the ISP secondary from the customer¹s primary,
since it¹s been suggested many times.

I thank everyone for their careful reviews and useful input.

I think this document is ready.

Lee