On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 05:33:49PM -0400,
 Donald Eastlake <d3e...@gmail.com> wrote
 a message of 59 lines which said:

> This revision incorporated editorial improvements and improvements in
> explanatory and motivational text based on comments on the WG mailing
> list.

I've read it and diffed it and I believe it is OK. Section 5.2 is now,
IMO, much clearer and it addresses the problem reported in
<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dnsop/QrrLtnCXhVI8usZsvAd5PU_b1Y4>,
thanks.

Editorial: "correct souce addresses" -> "correct source addresses",
"improves the probablity" -> "improves the probability". Also, "a
client MUST send client COOKIEs" is not a consistent casing of
cookie. It should be Client Cookies, to follow the convention of the
rest of the draft. Same thing for "a server MUST send server COOKIEs".