Ed's document is not about DNS but about names. That is actually the whole
point. So, IMHO, it should not be redirected to a wg that needs better
understanding of DNS but to a wg that needs better understanding of names...

I could also argue that this argument also applies to the discussion on  issues
around 6761. There is little DNS specific there, let alone DNS operational...

Alain

On Nov 3, 2015, at 4:40 PM, Tim WIcinski