On 12/17/15 5:15 AM, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 09:35:19PM -0800,
  Barry Leiba <barryle...@computer.org> wrote
  a message of 125 lines which said:

I found the document to be a difficult read because of the
language. [...] We do better when we avoid this kind of invective in
our standards specs, [...] We really shouldn't write standards that
sound like rants...

Interesting. I don't remember these issues about tone being raised in
the working group. What do you think?

Stephane

I remember suggesting some edits to make the document say things a bit more polite, but 1) I seemed to have missed this; but 2) the document is listed as Experimental for now, with the idea there would be a more formal document that reached Proposed Standards.

tim