Dear DNSOP colleagues,

I just submitted a draft on  DNS over HTTP.  Thanks for valuable comments and
discussion around this topic months ago. I will appreciate if anyone can help
review this draft.

If WG Chairs think this draft is in the scope of DNSOP, I will change the name
with a DNSOP label afterwards.

Btw, last week it was celebrated for  Chinese New year, Monkey Year. I wish
everyone best in the Chinese new year!

Best regards,
Davey