I'm sorry if my point was not clear. My perspective is that, at the end of the
day, a name is a name is a name. Being on the 6761 registry or in the DNS root
zone is fundamentally irrelevant when it comes to IPR and other related
socio-political issues. The same concerns apply.

Alain, speaking solely for myself.