On 25 April 2016 at 12:39, Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzme...@nic.fr> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 04:46:11PM +0200,
>  Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzme...@nic.fr> wrote
>  a message of 17 lines which said:
>
> > >         Title           : NXDOMAIN really means there is nothing
> underneath
> > >         Authors         : Stephane Bortzmeyer
> > >                           Shumon Huque
> > >     Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-nxdomain-cut-02.txt
> >
> > We believe it implements all the changes that were on the slides at
> > the Buenos Aires meeting and that it addresses all the remarks we got
> > (and even a few more).
>
> It seems everyone was tired after Buenos-Aires. Come on, you certainly
> have something to say, positive or negative, about this draft.

Still considering the text, but I have one nit now:
The HTML at <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-nxdomain-cut-02>
has not properly generated the updates links.  I think it may be a problem
in the source XML, where <rfc updates="..."> is expecting ", " as a
delimiter between RFC numbers rather than "," (no trailing space).