Dear all,

     this draft was discussed in dnsext a few years ago. It has been updated to
a new version.
    It redesigns the method of how to compatible with DNSSEC.

   If the resolver sends no signaling of bname support but with DNSSEC, the
server does the following thing:
1). the server issues cname and its signature when querying the same owner name
with BNAME
2). the server issues dname and its signature when querying the children of the
same owner name of BNAME
PS: the server prepares the siganture of CNAME and DNAME beforehand.

    If you have already with the key idea of this draft, you can focus on
section 5 and 6.

  Could you kindly help to review it?

    any comments are welcome.

BTW,  We would like to hold a bar bof in the Berlin IETF meeting, discussing
the issues related to bundled domain names' DNS resolution and its possible
solution.
if you are interested in it, pls kindly let me know it or subscribe it via
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bundled-domain-names

 thanks  a lot.

Jiankang Yao