Naming and shaming is not the only mechanism for change, and it's not
effective when things "work". Sunsetting and deprecating parts of
protocols (like IQUERY or TYPE=ANY) is more important as it helps not
only to keep the protocol concise, but also forces evolution of
protocol implementations (or at least brings implementors back for
discussions).

Marek