On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 04:57:05AM -0700,
 internet-dra...@ietf.org <internet-dra...@ietf.org> wrote
 a message of 48 lines which said:

>         Title           : The ALT Special Use Top Level Domain
>         Authors         : Warren Kumari
>                           Andrew Sullivan
>       Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-alt-tld-05.txt

The previous versions were, and I think it was good, carefully
non-normative. .ALT was presented (as it should) as a MAY, not a MUST
or a SHOULD. Now, sentences like "This document provides a solution
that may, in many cases, be more appropriate than [RFC6761]." are,
IMHO, too much. I suggest "This document provides, in some cases, an
alternative solution to [RFC6761]"

Also, disparaging terms like "pseudo-TLD" should be avoided. "Non-DNS
TLD" is sufficient.

> This label is intended to be used as the final (rightmost) label

No. It is rightmost only in LTR scripts. "final" is correct,
"rightmost" isn't. Please delete it.

> For example, a group wishing to create a namespace for Friends Of
> Olaf might choose the string "foo"

If this namespace uses a non-DNS protocol for resolution, it may be
case-sensitive and therefore it should be "FoO". (Yes, this was a
troll.)