Olafur,

This is my first draft review so apologies if it seems harsh, I
really like the concept of this draft.

Comments:

--
Section 4.1 "Select one RRSet mode" -

The section including "...choose a small one(s) to..." seems
confusing, a single RRSet is expected why the possibility of
multiple RRsets?

--
Section 4.2 "Synthesised HINFO RRset" -

I do not follow the section including "...query includes DO=1...".
Should the implementation fall back to the one-RRSet-mode?  If the
only RRSet returned is a synthesized HINFO one, what does the
returned RRSIG correspond to?

--
General -

I would personally like to see more direction for implementers
provided in the draft, e.g. expected configurable features.
I realize this is a matter of personal taste.

Thanks and good luck,
John

-- THESE ARE THE DROIDS TO WHOM I REFER:
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential
or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the communication and any attachments.