> On Mar 12, 2017, at 7:10 AM, Jari Arkko <jari.ar...@piuha.net> wrote:
>
> For what it is worth, reviewed these documents today
> as an interested individual, and both seem to be OK
> from my (very limited DNS expertise) perspective.
>
> Thanks for your work on this important space.

And thank you for your review and comments.

> I did have a few mostly editorial comments though.
>
> In sutld-ps, Section 3:
>
>      There are several different types of names in the root of the
>      Domain Namespace:
>
> It would be beneficial to phrase this as a problem, as in what
> issues the fact that there are different types causes.

In the -03 rev of the doc (pre-publication version available here:
https://github.com/Abhayakara/draft-tldr-sutld-ps
<https://github.com/Abhayakara/draft-tldr-sutld-ps>), we moved that text up to
the Introduction as background information.  Section 3 then includes specific
problems that result from the fact of the different types of names.

- Ralph