On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 06:20:56PM +0530,
 Mukund Sivaraman <m...@isc.org> wrote
 a message of 27 lines which said:

> It is to put draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse to use with unsigned
> zones.

That's quite funny. During the development of RFC 8020
(draft-ietf-dnsop-nxdomain-cut), which addresses the same concern as
draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse, many people said that the feature
was dangerous, and we should mandate the use of DNSSEC. In the end, it
is not mandatory (see sections 2, 3rd para, and section 7 of RFC
8020).

draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse is more aggressive (because it can
now synthetizes answers) so it seems to me the same reasons should
apply?