On 26 Jul 2017, at 14:50, Richard Gibson <rgib...@dyn.com> wrote:

> Yes, color me corrected on vocabulary but unconvinced on interference...
> those slides seem to mostly demonstrate noncompliance by name servers
> theirselves with respect to EDNS data in queries, whereas the data I'm
> suggesting would only appear in responses.

My recollection was that the machinery Mark was using wouldn't distinguish
between problems caused by nameservers and problems introduced by middleware,
but it *was* a while ago. Anyway, I'm not arguing so much as trying to explain
myself, and...

> That works. And I'm all out, so you're safe from me.

... thanks for that.

> Strikethrough and bold, eh? OK. :-) Suggestions are good, many thanks!
>
> Ha! I'll use Markdown conventions in the future.

That would be a significant sideprovement.

Joe "text/plain" Abley