Bob Harold writes:
> I don't understand this section:
>
> 5.1.1. On-the-fly Signatures
>    One possibly mitigation for addressing the risk of keeping the zone
>    signing key online would be to continue to keep the key for signing
>    positive answers offline and introduce a second key for online
>    signing of negative answers.

How dreadfully embarrassing.  I'm responsible for that.  It was an
underdeveloped thought about how multiple keys can possibly be used in
a zone to sign different answers.  Clearly in the form it made it into
the draft it's a bit nonsense.  My apologies.

It's kind of orthogonal to the main thrust of the BULK proposal though
so I expect this bit will just disappear in the next version.