On 11/14/17 5:13 PM, Dave Lawrence wrote:
> Given that the Thursday dnsop slot from 15:50-17:50 has been
> cancelled, is there interest in having another get-together then?

That's still scheduled against both nwcrg and acme, so it's not a
great time.  The core issue that led to us canceling the session
was that many of the people doing active work in this space (and
naming is by no means the only infrastructure problem, here) were
unable to travel to Singapore.  We have loose plans to have an
interim at NDSS and then to meet again in London,

People doing work in this area should definitely join the dinrg
mailing list, and let us know what you're working on and if you'd
like to present that work at an upcoming session.

Melinda