De: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.pa...@consulintel.es>
Fecha: viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2017, 21:36
Para: <suns...@ietf.org>
CC: <dnsop@ietf.org>, <6...@ietf.org>, <v6...@ietf.org>
Asunto: FW: New Version Notification for
draft-palet-sunset4-ipv6-ready-dns-00.txt

    Hi,

    I’ve posted “Towards a Worldwide IPv6-Ready DNS Infrastructure”

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-sunset4-ipv6-ready-dns/

    I believe this is covered by the charter of sunset4, however, it is very
relevant as well for a recent discussion in 6man and v6ops and of course, it is
relevant as well to dnsop.

    I will love to get some inputs. I order to avoid unnecessary noise in
several mail exploders, I will suggest responding only in sunset4.

    Regards,
    Jordi