The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6781,
"DNSSEC Operational Practices, Version 2".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5273

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: Peter J. Philipp <rfcedi...@centroid.eu>

Section: 4.1.4

Original Text
-------------
Figure 8 on page 30.

Corrected Text
--------------
The figure should have the second ZSK DNSKEY, called DNSKEY_Z_10 under
DNSKEY removal because SOA_3 is doubly signed.

or

The figure should not have the second RRSIG for SOA_3 that is derived
from DNSKEY_Z_10.

because:  I just don't think you can sign a zone without the
corresponding ZSK's.

Notes
-----
It looks wrong to me.  A small technicality.  I'll let the authors decide if
it's really wrong.

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary.

--------------------------------------
RFC6781 (draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis-13)
Title               : DNSSEC Operational Practices, Version 2
Publication Date    : December 2012
Author(s)           : O. Kolkman, W. Mekking, R. Gieben
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : Domain Name System Operations
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG