I was looking at our server to evaluate the MIXFR implementation and
it seams to me that the current text covering dnssec aware client
logic don't take in account that a posterior record at the addition
section, by an MIXFR DNSSEC aware server, will implicitly replace the
RRSIG RRset.

Logic could be simplified only to Deletions of RRs, when they conclude
a removal of a RRset, or RRsets by itself.

All the other cases, addition or replacement, will be covered
automatically by an addition or replace of a RRSIG RRset. There is no
need to extra client logic to remove RRSIG, at addition of a RR, and
at deletion of a RR if it not remove the RRset.

This is documented as issue #10 and includes proposed text.

https://github.com/matje/mixfr/issues/10

Fred