On 11/3/2018 4:55 PM, Warren Kumari wrote:
I'm also somewhat confused by the quoting in:
"In the case of the "SRV" "RR" and "URI" "RR", distinguishing among different types"  (and in "defining "RR"s that might" ) - I'm not sure if it is intentional, but it doesn't align with much of the rest of the formatting, and is (IMO) confusing around the first part.)

I used spanx too liberally, because it looked nice in the html version on my machine, and I didn't realize what it did for the text version. My use matched what I'm seeing in some bibxml entries, but you are right that it doesn't look right in some of the sequences here.

So I've removed most spanx occurrences in the source.

Also nit (I think):
Adam Roach, Petr Špaček, Ondřej Sury

This is a dilemma. The characters produce appropriate text in html, to show his actual name. The xml2rfc text rendering engine produces this silliness and I'm inclined to class it as a bug in the engine.

If there is an established practice for working around that bug, to produce the proper characters in html and an 'acceptable' alternative in text, please let me know and I'll fix it.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking