On 6 Feb 2019, at 9:08, Mukund Sivaraman wrote:

Considering that the method is implementable without any changes at a
resolver, and that it doesn't require compatible behavior among DNS
implementations ("protocol" or best practice), I suppose it does not
matter if this draft is adopted or not as long as the idea has been
described somewhere.

While it can be implemented on an auth without changes to resolvers, doing that would severely impact operation of all resolvers.

I think it’s important to repeat that not only do I oppose adoption - any implementation, no matter the status of the document, will be *actively harmful to the DNS at large*. Please do not implement this.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk