On Mon, 4 Mar 2019, Warren Kumari wrote:

So, my plan is to 1: ask the authors to please swap the Y to an N as below and
2: progress the document with the hope that this
section will survive the publication process.

But I do not hope that.

The March telechats are often really full - ADs who are leaving the IESG try
and get old / stuck work finished and off their
plate - and so this would likely only show up on the 2019-04-11 telechat -- so
if anyone really objects to this being (attempted
to be) left in, please shout.

I think it should not be in the document. For one, it will be quickly
outdated information over the years as implementations release new
versions. Second, it will lead to people putting these sections in for
marketing. I think RFCs should avoid naming products whenever possible.

I'm happy to do a new rev that includes an improved "remove me" note to
IANA and the pdns update.

Paul