Tom Pusateri <pusat...@bangj.com> wrote:

> Sorry if that freaked you out.

I wasn't freaked out, I just thought the response was directed to the
wrong place. I didn't bring up the issue for a two-way discussion, I
wanted to see what other wg participants thought.

> https://github.com/pusateri/draft-pusateri-dnsop-update-timeout
>
> and anyone is welcome to open issues if they like so I don’t think we
> need to replicate this info to the mailing list each time.

The wg mailing list is where group decisions are supposed to be taken.
I don't particularly want to have to poll another (counting the dnsop
drafts) 35 places to find out if maybe some discussion has happened.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <d...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Fitzroy, Sole: South, veering northwest later, 6 to gale 8, perhaps severe