That is the weakness but if the third party vetting (which let’s be honest
consisted of sending an email to any address and seeing if someone clicked a
link) won’t be done anymore because registrars and registries refuse to do it
under the guise of “privacy”, where else can you go for vetting?

That said, my profession is an intel analyst. I’m ok with junk data because
junk data tells me something (the owner of the domain is a liar, and I should
be weary). Also, even intelligence agencies have a hard time generating truly
random but believable data. We were able to use information reuse (even though
it was junk info) to track and enumerate election information operations.

—
John Bambenek

On July 1st, 2019, my DGA feeds are converting to a CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 license
which means commercial use will require a license. Contact
sa...@bambenekconsulting.com for details