I support adoption of this document—although I agree that the names do need
some bike shedding if/when it is adopted! This is a good mechanism to use for
ESNI keys and Alt-Svc. I also think that the extensibility it provides is
important property (for example, I am proposing to use it for designating
encrypted DNS servers in
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-dprive-adaptive-dns-privacy).

I am also willing to contribute text and review the document.

Thanks,
Tommy