Benno and all,

Overall the document is clear and I hope helpful to organizations pursuing a multi-DNS vendor setup who want to use DNSSEC (as all do, I am sure).

One minor thing I noticed while looking through the document. It mentions the Brazilian ccTLD as background why using a liberal rollover is workable:

  In fact, testing by the .BR Top Level
  domain for their recent algorithm rollover [BR-ROLLOVER],
  demonstrates that the liberal approach does in fact work with current
  resolvers deployed on the Internet.

However, the BR-ROLLOVER reference is to a presentation which discusses the plans to try a liberal rollover in Brazil, but doesn't actually claim that it works. Was there further published research that can support this idea?

Cheers,

--
Shane