(Sorry, this is a late response to a review request original sent to the dnsop
list on 11 February)

Section 3.4 (DNS for Cloud Resources) includes these sentences:

"Globally unique names do prevent any possibility of collision at the present
or in the future and they make DNSSEC trust manageable. It's not as if there is
or even could be some sort of shortage in available names that can be used,
especially when subdomains and the ability to delegate administrative
boundaries are considered."

Could we make the last sentence stronger, perhaps with a statement like this
from the US CERT WPAD Name Collision Vulnerability alert dated May 23, 2016?

"Globally unique names do prevent any possibility of collision at the present
or in the future and they make DNSSEC trust manageable. Consider using a
registered and fully qualified domain name (FQDN) from global DNS as the root
for enterprise and other internal namespaces."

https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/alerts/TA16-144A

The alert actually says "other internal namespace", but I think that's a typo.

Scott