>>  Do you plan to maintain the parent/child disjoint NS
>> domain (marigliano.xyz <http://marigliano.xyz>) going forward? And what
>> about the test
>> domains for other types of misconfigurations?
>
> Great idea. Let me look into this, will get back to with that.

Done. Check http://superdns.nl :)

Marco and I (mostly Marco, I've got say) set up this website and all the
delegations/records that replicates the setup of the paper.

We did under a diff domain for sake of simplicity for us and differently
from the paper, we create 4 delegations, each one corresponding to one
of the scenarios (in the paper we change the NS configurations in
between experiments, we want a static setup here for folks to test).

Hope it helps and if you need any help, let me know.

/giovane

ps: Raffaele, the first author of our paper, will present the study on
RIPE80 on Tuesday's plenary:
https://ripe80.ripe.net/programme/meeting-plan/plenary/#tue4 , in case
you want to check it out