In favour of adoption but like to see text from both AUTH and recursive
behaviour.

Not convinced the situation should be this black and white - eg perhaps partial
glue would be enough not to require TC=1 or behaviour for resolvers could be a
little more advanced to try with partial before going to TCP.

If my request seem stupid, the draft needs clarification for stupid people like
me :)

Paul

Sent from my iPhone