On Wed, 3 Jun 2020, Tim Wicinski wrote:

As we stated in the meeting and in our chairs actions, we're going to run
regular call for adoptions over next few months.
We are looking for *explicit* support for adoption.

This starts a Call for Adoption for draft-belyavskiy-rfc5933-bis

I support adoption, willing to review and contribute txt.

Note, the DS in the example in section 4.1 seems to be using 5 as
the assigned number, but this should probably be a TBA2 for now :)

Unless, an early code point has already been assigned, and looking
at the iana table the next available value is indeed 5 :)

Paul