Hello,

At the risk of re-opening a can of worms, there was a discussion a while ago on
this list on renaming the SVCB and HTTPSSVC records to something else
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dnsop/dh_H24_Dq-nr4TkO0FCqySjsnC8/

So I was wondering where that discussion landed (if anywhere) as I can't seem to
be able to find any resolution to that on the list.

To be clear, I don't particularly care either way, but if a rename is going to
happen I'd rather it happens sooner as it will affect implementers, and it might
unduly cause people to hold back from merging/deploying code in case a rename
actually happens, e.g.
https://github.com/miekg/dns/pull/1067#issuecomment-627807069

Cheers