Dear Tirumal, dnsop,

Following up on the last IETF session and observations regarding the usability of this draft at the end of the meeting, this draft covers 2 important areas from my perspective: DNS error information made available to the end-users as opposed to (mainly) administrators/operators from the extended-DNS-errors RFC (rfc8914); the promotion of increased DNS security as a means to achieve reliable information.

For those two reasons I'd like to ask:
  • Are there specific sections of the I-D that require input?
  • Are there remaining questions from the 109 meeting?
  • What's currently needed for potentially moving forward with WG adoption?

Thank you,

--
Joey Salazar
Digital Sr. Programme Officer