All

During our regular DNSOP chairs call, we have been trying to figure out a
way to be more transparent to the working group, without boring everyone
with administrivia. One of the ideas was assistance in prioritizing the
work.  As part of that, we put together a very simple, short, anonymous
poll. (We did discuss this with Warren, who thought it was a fine idea.)

We wanted to give the working group a heads up that this will be sent a
little later this evening.

Thanks

Benno/Suzanne/Tim

(We were going to send it using the Google Forms, but we just realized they
so very quietly inserted a "I've invited you to fill out a form:" line,
which is annoying).