I'm happy as long as things are still fast and easy enough to support
new/experimental/prototype usage.  I think Expert Review with the proposed
stuff for that expert to review is all reasonable for that goal.  If we
start getting into stricter bars than Expert Review, that's where we'd have
to start discussing the complexity of breaking off separate private-use and
experimental blocks with a lower bar.