Hi all,

I have a small question in respect to section 4.1 (DNS Server Behavior /Authoritative servers) and section 6 (SVCB-compatible). I have to admit that I do not yet fully understand the current draft (having neglected following the discussion on the draft in the past). So please forgive me if the answer is actually obvious.

So my question is which concrete record types (besides A and AAAA) should be returned in the Additional Section (if they exist) by an authoritative name server?

* only the SVCB record type, but no SVCB compatible record?
* only the same record type the from which the target is originating?
* SVCB record type and any known compatible record type (as far as the
  type is known to the name server implementation)?

Thanks in advance,

Klaus