I got quite used to being told "stop inventing things" and as a
general principle, its not such a bad thing to be told.

But it occurs to me, inventing a way to be told authoritatively where
the zone cut should be might not be such a bad idea, if it was useful.

If the alternative is to have to look for it, thats just a cost, I
admit. But the question would stand: if we had a way to tell the
delegate where the zone cut was above them, would it be useful?

I think it has to be authoritative: it has to be signed so it can't be
lied about.

cheers

-G