Hi Murray,

On 1/4/23 23:25, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
I can see you've added the "no actions" IANA section, which solves part of my
DISCUSS.  But I'd also like to understand why it is that handling names via IANA was
rejected.  Was this discussed in the WG?

I don't know off the top of my head, and will consult with the other authors.

I wasn't able to handle all reviews at the same time, but please rest assured
that we are going to send responses for your review, as well as Catherine's,
Russ's, and Paul's, plus a response to David's follow-up question. It just
needs some time. :)

Best,
Peter

--
Like our community service? 💛
Please consider donating at

https://desec.io/

deSEC e.V.
Kyffhäuserstr. 5
10781 Berlin
Germany

Vorstandsvorsitz: Nils Wisiol
Registergericht: AG Berlin (Charlottenburg) VR 37525