Hi Robert,

Thanks for your review.

On 1/5/23 13:22, Robert Wilton via Datatracker wrote:
Minor level comments:

(1) p 2, sec 2.  Terminology

    The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
    "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "NOT RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and
    "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described in BCP
    14 [RFC2119][RFC8174] when, and only when, they appear in all
    capitals, as shown here.

Is there a reference to generic DNS terminology that could be imported here.
This may aid readers less familiar with DNS.

Thank you for suggesting this. We already have made this improvement in the
following PR that also contains and will be merged along with changes from
other reviews:
https://github.com/NLnetLabs/draft-toorop-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones/pull/55/commits

Nit level comments:

(2) p 12, sec 6.  Implementation and operational Notes

      For example
    if the catalog is generated by some script and this script for
    whatever reason generates an empty catalog, millions of member zones
    may get deleted from their secondaries within seconds and all the
    affected domains may be offline in a blink.

Minor bit, but I would expect the phrase to be "in a blink of an eye".
Done (now in the above PR).

Best,
Peter

--