We incorporated a few suggestions during WG adoption into the WG's -00 version,
notably:

- we listed citations for the sub-error codes Malware [RFC5901], Phishing
[RFC5901], Spam [RFC4949], and Spyware [RFC4949]
- split the sub-error code for local policy into two separate sub-error codes
to allow better differentiation.  So it now has DNS operator policy (e.g., the
DNS operator imposed certain filtering on their own accord) and network
operator policy (e.g., the operator of the network requested the filtering)
- document now requires newly-defined Sub-Errors to cite an IETF-approved
document
- as a result of the above change, we removed the sub-error "Abuse" as it
didn't have an IETF-approved citation
- added text to better explain changes to RFC8914
- now require DNS servers never return "Forged Answer" Extended DNS Error (or a
forged DNS answer) if the query indicated the client supports Extended DNS
Error (EDE), because doing so prevents returning the RFC8914 Extended DNS Error
that better explains the filtering.
- allow "j" and "o" fields to contain UTF-8.
- provide an explanation for handling language of the error. Negotiating the
user's preferred language is another approach suggested by BCP18/RFC2277 but
harms client privacy. The WG probably wants to consider the approach in the
document more deeply.  This complication is shared with RFC8914's EXTRA-TEXT
but RFC8914 was silent on EXTRA-TEXT's language.

The document is maintained at
https://github.com/ietf-wg-dnsop/draft-ietf-dnsop-structured-dns-error

side-by-side diff:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url1=https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wing-dnsop-structured-dns-error-page-05.txt&url2=https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dnsop-structured-dns-error-00.txt

-d