[Med] It is the only one to report that filtering happened but still an answer
is being provided.

Note that the candidate list of codes is called out in:

   For the DNS filtering mechanisms described in Section 3 the DNS
   server can return extended error codes Blocked, Filtered, or Forged
   Answer defined in Section 4 of [RFC8914].  However, these codes only
   explain that filtering occurred but lack detail for the user to
   diagnose erroneous filterings.

> suggest authors articulate the rule not just an instance, in order
> to facilitate the consistency among different implementations.
>
> As in section 5.3, “On receipt of a DNS response with an EDE
> option from a DNS responder, the following actions are performed
> on the EXTRA-TEXT field”, are all those “actions” ordered or
> unordered? I think it needs to be specified.

[Med] The actions are not provided in the execution order: clarified in
https://github.com/ietf-wg-dnsop/draft-ietf-dnsop-structured-dns-error/pull/32/files.

> In section 6, RPZ is not standardized by IETF. I suggest removing
> “Interoperation with RPZ Servers” or moving it to appendix since
> this draft is intended to be a standards track RFC.

[Med] This is fair. Please see the PR at
https://github.com/ietf-wg-dnsop/draft-ietf-dnsop-structured-dns-error/pull/31/files.

> And I also have some editorial comments:

[Med] All good points. Please see the PR at
https://github.com/ietf-wg-dnsop/draft-ietf-dnsop-structured-dns-error/pull/30/files.

> In section 4, “The contact details of the IT/InfoSec team to
> report mis-classified DNS filtering. This field is structured as
> an array of contact URIs (e.g., tel, sips, https). At least one
> contact URI MUST be included. This field is mandatory.” It is
> necessary to reference RFCs to “tel, sips, https”.
>
> In section 5.3, there is an in-paragraph long space breaking “If a
> DNS client has enabled opportunistic privacy profile (Section 5 of
> [RFC8310]) for DoT, the DNS client will either fall back to an...”
> ...and “encrypted connection without authenticating the DNS
> server...”.
>
> In section 5.3, the first action is described as “Verify the field
> contains valid JSON.” which is the only segment using a verb to
> describe the very action. I think it would be better to align all
> the action description wording.

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.
modified, changed or falsified.