Dear WG,

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback during the WGLC for the revised lame delegation definition. With this email, we close the WGLC for rfc8499bis.

With the discussion and feedback during the interim and with the WGLC on the mailing list, the chairs have determined there is rough consensus on the proposed wording on lame delegation, and as it is now included in the latest revision of rfc8499bis on datatracker.

After the document shepherd write-up, the document is sent to the IESG as the next step.

Best regards,

-- Benno