if QDCOUNT is defined as [0|1] then we have 15 new bits of freedom in
the header.

What would be interesting uses of the flow-label? Oh wait.. that's
right, nobody really knows at scale how to use flow-label either.

I tend to "use it for 15 bits of signalling" because there are a lot
of things I wish were signalled from client to server.

"I am new code"
"I am at least not ancient code"
"I'm the same as that other guy you saw over <there>"
"I like TCP and want to do a persisting session"
"tell me if you are doing a|b|c|d"
"I like chocolate and want a pony"

maybe the truth is, we've got 15 bits of zero in the header forever, amen.

(I deliberately didn't put this in the draft- post from Ray so as not
to pollute an objective discussion of what it is or is not the value
proposition)

clue-stick hits welcome. Avoid the stomach.

-G