As a reminder, the (non-consensus) IETF definition of consensus is that
there all remaining technical objections have been addressed, or a decision
has been made not to address them. I think there are people reading this
who think this bad idea has some chance of actually happening. I don't
think that's the case, because the technical objections raised to it are
compelling. I don't see how the DNSOP working group could ever get to
consensus to implement this suggestion.

tl;dr, please don't worry. This will never make it into an RFC. It was a
cute idea, but that's the best I can say about it. (Of course, I'm not the
one who would call consensus on this, but the chairs are, and I think they
are trustworthy).