[SAH] [snip]

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollenbeck-regext-epp-delete-bcp/

This draft has been updated to address the feedback we received, and
reorganized to describe current known and suggested possible management
practices. We've added Gautam as a co-author based on his contributions.
What's "best" is to be determined.

We're still very interested in feedback. Please, take a look and let us know
what you think. Which of the known practices should be considered "best"? Did
we miss any options?

Scott