'flag: do’ is just the way ‘dig’ displays ‘DO=1’ in the EDNS flags.

I would leave this as editorial.  I would accept this but I doubt there will
ever be a reissue.  If this editorial change is made there are other instances
that would need changes.

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742              INTERNET: ma...@isc.org