I read draft-dnsop-deleg-00.

It proposes new name resolution using only information on the parent side.

In the past, the dnsop WG debated parent centric name resolution
and child centric, and some people did not like parent centric.

If people prefer parent-centric/parent-only name resolution,
there are solutions other than DELEG,
such as parent centric name resolution,
distinguishing the handling of authoritative data, referrals, and glue,
and adding a signature of referral/in-domain in the parent.

Is anyone interested in proceeding with minor fixes that are not DELEG?
Previously, I prposed draft-fujiwara-dnsop-resolver-update and
draft-fujiwara-dnsop-delegation-information-signer.
(They are too old and need to be updated.)

Or, I would like to read complete version of draft-dnsop-deleg
that have alpn and tlsa parameters.

Regards,

--
Kazunori Fujiwara, JPRS <fujiw...@jprs.co.jp>