# IRTF maprg agenda for IETF-120 (Vancouver)

Date: Monday, 24 July 2024, Session I 9:30-11:30<br>
Full client with Video:
https://meetecho.ietf.org/conference/?group=maprg&amp;short=maprg&amp;item=1<br>
Room: Georgia B<br>
IRTF Note Well: https://irtf.org/policies/irtf-note-well-2019-11.pdf<br>

### Agenda

* Overview and Status - Mirja/Dave (5 min)

* Heads-Up/ANRW talk: HTTP/3’s Extensible Prioritization Scheme in the Wild -
Joris Herbots (5 mins) (in-person)

* Peaking Beyond the Best Route: An Extensive Dataset for Looking Glasses -
Pascal Hennen (15 mins) (remote)

* Testing Protocols in Simulated Network Conditions - Tommy Pauly (10 mins)
(in-person)

* Watching Stars in Pixels: The Interplay of Traffic Shaping and YouTube
Streaming QoE over GEO Satellite Networks - Jiamo Liu (remote) (15 mins)
(remote)

* A First Look At NAT64 Deployment In-The-Wild - Amanda Hsuan (15 mins) (remote)

* Preparing to Detect IPv6 Attacks on Your IoT Devices - Phil Roberts (15 mins)
(remote)

* Understanding anomalies using a baseline dataset comparison - Wes Hardaker
(10 mins) (in-person)

* Field Experiments on Post-Quantum DNSSEC - Peter Thomassen/Jason Goertzen (15
mins) (in-person)