From: Suzanne Woolf <swoolf=40pir....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2024 1:01 PM
To: dnsop@ietf.org <dnsop@ietf.org>
Subject: [DNSOP] Call for Adoption: draft-huque-dnsop-grease

Dear colleagues, This message starts a Call for Adoption for "Greasing Protocol
Extension Points in the DNS" (see https: //datatracker. ietf.
org/doc/draft-huque-dnsop-grease/) Meeting materials from discussion of this
draft in our first

Dear colleagues,

This message starts a Call for Adoption for "Greasing Protocol Extension Points
in the DNS" (see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huque-dnsop-grease/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huque-dnsop-grease/__;!!Bt8RZUm9aw!5a30Q02Tm6iWgonw-7PS7nBvuQ5_AWmA8SeWCXMFJoqCQAjVXSL0bzIk1tJewEUIYFpycC8I4Vic8UKhGpVnCu6Hl8A$>)

Meeting materials from discussion of this draft in our first meeting at IETF
119 (19 March 2024) are linked at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/dnsop/meetings/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/dnsop/meetings/__;!!Bt8RZUm9aw!5a30Q02Tm6iWgonw-7PS7nBvuQ5_AWmA8SeWCXMFJoqCQAjVXSL0bzIk1tJewEUIYFpycC8I4Vic8UKhGpVnxyo9VQA$>

We’ll run it for the usual two weeks, Sept. 30-Oct. 14. Please comment on
whether you think the WG should adopt the draft, and whether you can contribute
to it (reviewing, sending text, etc.)

Thanks,
Suzanne, Tim, and Benno