(Just a reminder for those who may still want to participate...the Online
survey--in 12 languages!--runs till Feb. 26th, and it only takes a few
minutes. Please feel free to repost to all your groups--we ALL have a stake
in Internet Governance... Apologies if you receive this more than once...)

===============

**Background and objectives

UNDP-APDIP, in cooperation with UN-ESCAP and APNIC, is conducting a major
survey on Internet policy issues in the entire Asia-Pacific region.

The survey intends to reach out to all stakeholder groups, public and
private sector, Internet developers and industry, as well as civil society
and normal Internet users.  This will provide a good overview of what the
priorities in Internet policy are in your own countries, and how they vary
for different stakeholders and across countries.

The results of the survey will be conveyed to the UN Working Group on
Internet Governance and will also help us at UNDP-APDIP to focus our own
research and capacity building activities in Internet governance on priority
topics.

**How to participate

The survey can be completed online in a few minutes and will be open for
three weeks until February 26. Maximum outreach is key to the success of
this effort, so we have made the online questionnaire available in twelve
major languages of the region.

You can access the English version at http://survey.igov.apdip.net, which
also contains links to all other languages. Alternatively you can go
directly to one of other language versions at the links below.

**How to make this survey a success

In order to get the word out and reach all stakeholder groups in all
countries, the project will very much depend on local partners.  May we ask
for your help in this regard?  It would be immensely valuable, if you could
make your colleagues/members aware of this survey and encourage them to
participate.  So please do forward this announcement widely.

**Please note: The survey is for residents of the Asia-Pacific region only.

Non-English language versions of the questionnaire require language support
for the respective character sets to be installed on your computer system.

Links to other languages
===================

Chinese
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-zh

Farsi
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-fa

Indonesian
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-id

Japanese
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-ja

Khmer
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-km

Korean
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-ko

Laotian
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-lo

Mongolian
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-mn

Pashto
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-ps

Thai
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-th

Vietnamese
http://survey.igov.apdip.net/index_html-vi

Thank you very much for your help.

Please direct any questions/suggestions to:

Dieter Zinnbauer
Internet Policy Advisor
UNDP-APDIP
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia